Bath & Body Works | Black Friday November 27th Sale Shopping - $30 Purchase With $30 Purchase Santa Approved Box

My store was quite busy when I passed by after going to the bank Friday afternoon.  The limit of customers allowed inside was upped to 25 now on the sign and I didn't take the time to count just how many were in there as I walked in.  I wanted to check out the pocketbac holders, and maybe see some of the new fragrances and get out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I found what I was looking for, snapped a few photos and got in line to leave.  

This year there was one checkout lane for the registers and I asked an old friend who is there every year as a seasonal where I needed to be and moved up as the line did.

I saw the Santa Approved box on the cart as I approached the cash wrap and had I shopped longer and grabbed more from my list to reach the $30 I would have grabbed one.  It was a great deal.

Truth be told, I was uncomfortable, and distracted and wanted to get in and get out quickly.  There were customers in front of the Roaring 2020's fragrance table pulling down their masks and spraying and sniffing all of the scents so I snapped a photo and moved on. The packaging looked bright and festive and perfect for this time of year. It would be great if the fragrances were new, new.  Maybe the Paris Collection of scents???

I am trying not to buy every collection now as I have done in the past, just to review and use.  My feeling on some things have changed...hence the reason I am clearing out all of my backup fragrances.  My candles are next.

I passed the candle table heading to the register and sales associate that called to me and saw some candles I thought about getting, those that were scheduled to come out on Candle Day. But Candle Day will soon be here, always on my birthday week, so I can check them out then.

This year's Black Friday shopping was very far from the norm for me.  Where once this was the day I stood in line early and stocked up on gifts for everyone on my list leaving with large shopper bags, now I ran in for only a few small items, concerned about things out of my control which makes my list so much smaller.

Buying a gift for someone doesn't require a holiday as far as I am concerned.  The best gifts are those for no reason at all.  I am looking forward to a time when I can see my friends and family again and share that "no reason at all" kind of presents gift giving.





 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

9 Santa-approved gifts (including 2 merry candles) in a special Christmas box! Combine them into 3 giftable (or self-giftable) fragrance sets:

  • Tis the Season 3-Wick Candle
  • Tis the Season Gentle Foaming Hand Soap (8.75 fl oz)
  • Crushed Candy Cane Single Wick Candle
  • Crushed Candy Cane Hand Cream (1 fl oz)
  • Crushed Candy Cane PocketBac (1 fl oz)
  • Dahlia Shower Gel (10 fl oz)
  • Dahlia Fine Fragrance Mist (8 fl oz)
  • Dahlia Super Smooth Body Lotion (8 fl oz)
  • Santa Hat PocketBac Holder
  • Box measures 9.75" H x 7.75" W.