Bath & Body Works | Black Friday Sale Days - Day One Visit | Plus Wear Your Mask Thoughts

Here are a few things I saw on my quick visit to my Bath and Body Works store.  I didn't take wide shot photos to share just how festive and beautiful it looked because there were customers everywhere and I didn't want to forget anything on my list.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I did end up changing my mind on my purchases today and will go back Wednesday to get them.  The purchase with purchase box was not going to be available until Wednesday here, which was disappointing.   I thought I could get in, grab my items, get the box and get out since there were no lines and under the limit of shoppers in there already.

Hopefully on Wednesday, it will be just as easy to get my goodies and get out.

One thing I will mention.  Mask wearing is required in the mall, in the stores, when you are out of your home here in PA.  I don't understand how people think when they are in the B&BW store that they can tell the Sales Associate at the doorway they are going to go and smell all of the candles today so they know just what to buy on Candle Day...and proceed with their son and take down their masks and their child's and begin smelling them up to their face, and then letting the child smell too.  Then re-lidding it and moving onto the next. Ridiculous. 

There is an announcement playing in the store reminding us customers that masks are required...and I know Sales Associates would agree you can smell a candle through a mask without pulling it completely down.  I wear three masks at a time and I don't even try to smell anything in the store...I can buy it and smell it later since we pretty much know what everything smells like.

Our county here is seeing a huge surge of hundreds of new cases reported daily with deaths in the double digits still happening and the hospital beds are filling up.  

I understand visiting the store is an experience and one that includes enjoying the scents of the items before you.  But commonsense should enter in there somewhere when you are shopping during a time of illness running rampant...one would think. It's a blessing to still have the stores open to be able to go in and grab what we want and get out. 

As I typed this...our Governor just issued a stay at home advisory... not yet a mandatory shut down order.  UGH.