Bath & Body Works | New Wallflower Units Found Today In Store!

I went to the store today looking for the New Unicorn Barrel shape wallflower unit and sadly, it wasn't there yet.  I will check tomorrow since stores are getting shipments now every day.  I don't need more units myself -- I have a collection of new, unused items that needs more thinning out for sure, but this new Unicorn has a cuteness look to it and I want to gift it to a friend who needs a smile now.


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

There were a few new units out today priced around $14.95 each if I remember correctly.  These have a spring / everyday feel to them.  I am hoping for more holiday inspired light up units.

 Wallflower Units:

  • Unicorn
  • Pink Butterfly
  • Succulent Snail
  • Cactus
  • Black and Gold Accented Globe