Bath & Body Works | New Faceted Body Care Collection - Forever Red Online Now And In Stores Saturday!

The Newest addition to the Faceted Body Care Collection, Forever Red, became available online this morning...just in time for tomorrow's Try It To Believe It Body Lotion Sale.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I had purchased the Body Lotion and the Body Cream in the International/Canadian label packaging a few months ago from a secondary market seller before we knew when for sure we could be seeing it in stores and I love the packaging as much as I love the strength of the scent inside of it.

The facets in the plastic bottle and the perfect red coloring makes this a must have for displaying---and Gifting.  I still need the shower gel to complete my set and will grab that during the Try It To Believe It sale sometime soon.

Also Note:  I was told there will be a $5.50 email Coupon Required Sale on Fine Fragrance Mists this Sunday, November 15th should you want to grab the Forever Red, or any other fragrance.  Remember, sales are subject to change.  I have not yet confirmed the date for the Try It To Believe It sale on fragrance mists.  

These faceted bottles would make a beautiful Spring Body Care Collection...A lilac color, pink, soft green, soft blue, and yellow.  Perfect for Mother's Day gifting.  I know I am rushing it...Christmas First!