Bath & Body Works | Today's Email Sale Information - $5.50 Fine Fragrance Mists - No Code Necessary In Stores and Online!

The Bath & Body Works sale today is $10 off three wick candles and $5.50 Fine Fragrance Mists in stores and online.  If you didn't use your 20% off coupon yesterday on the $3.25 Body Lotion sale, you can use it on the Fine Fragrance Mists and get them for $4.40 in store and $4.40 online plus shipping of course.


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We may see a Fine Fragrance Mist / All Fragrances / All Body Care Try It To Believe It Sales so it comes down to what you want to spend and if you want to wait.

We have 39 days left until Christmas Eve and in those 39 days Bath and Body Works, along with every other business, will be vying for our every dollar.  

There will be B&BW Email Bar Code Sales, Email Sales, Online Only Sales, In Store Only Sales...so brace yourself for a sale overload coming every week now.

NOVEMBER 21st Should Be The Single Wick Candle Sale

Without having those wonderful in-store coupons we once received at checkout (bouncebacks) so long ago, we will need to be more effective with the few we receive in the mail.  Occasionally I get two, one in both my husbands name and my own, but for the most part I get one mailer to shop with.  Those coupons need to last the entire month of sales, which of course they never do if you shop weekly.  

I am still de-stashing and selling on Mercari all of my excess, new B&BW items.  

You buy and buy your favorites because occasionally that scent may not come back and you end up with a cabinet full of products.  One morning recently, during some online b.s.,  I woke and thought I don't need this...none of the b.s. and none of the excess.

I will use what I have and love, gift all that I have planned, and sell off the rest...most times at a loss.  

And that is the body care.  Candles?  Ha Ha.  That's another story.

Happy Sunday.