Bath & Body Works | Brushed Silver Snowflake Pattern | Candle Pedestal And Hand Soap Holder Set

I checked out the candles in store today as it is the last day for the buy one get one free sale, not sure what scents I wanted to add to my holiday burning routine. I got a really good look at this candle holder pedestal sitting above the Frosted Fable candles.  If it was there before, I may have seen it and I just don't remember but in seeing it today I saw just how lovely it is.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

There was a blue candle in one of the holders and the details of the snowflakes for me was lessened with the label showing through without the candle burning.  The softness of the pink candle made the details of the pedestal more noticeable and that would be my choice to put inside of it.

The brushed silver tone metal was the better choice for this delicate scrolled detail letting the beauty of the design shine.  I didn't reach up and check the price of it.  I forgot to with looking at the new things, trying to remember what was on my list, and practicing "touching things less" while shopping in stores.

On the corner shelf by the hand soaps, I saw the matching hand soap sleeve. If I were to use this matching sleeve I would use a solid color soap bottle.  Anything clear like is shown lessens the beauty, in my opinion.  

These two pieces would make a welcome gift.