Bath & Body Works | Black Friday Shopping Snapshots

My look at some new on Black Friday, November 27, 2020.

The Roaring 2020's table.  Yes, the Sweet Whiskey lotion wasn't out.  It could be one of those that were late to getting to stores and online.  Or it won't be coming at all. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 







 

 





 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A Thousand Christmas Wishes looked to be very popular.  I sprayed my arm as I passed the table to smell it later.  Pretty fragrance, very familiar.  I love the packaging on it.  This may be the scent I order for my sisters - I have Cuddle Duds Cabin Socks coming and I planned on sending them a "comfort and joy" kind of gift box.  Perfume, candy, and whatever else I can find.  Both are essential workers working exceedingly long hours everyday to exhaustion.  We won't be together this year for Christmas...we haven't been since summer of 2019 but I want them to have something from me.






 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The Coconut Mint Drop arrived...and yes, that is the "online exclusive" Gingerbread Latte on the shelf below it.




 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And of few of the New Candles, and pocketbacs