Bath & Body Works | New Roaring 20's Hand Soap Collection - Updated

Updated! Another scent found today.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I found some of the New Roaring 20's Hand Soaps out in my store yesterday tucked neatly into the corner shelving.  My first look of this collection was shared on my Instagram page a few days ago.

There is a body care collection and a candle collection in this theme, still to come.

The Art Deco inspired look to the label doesn't call to me, yet the scents are all tried and true so I could purchase them for that reason alone.  The Frosted Moscow Mule scent does have me curious on how it will translate into a soap fragrance.  I've been waiting for the Try It To Believe It Hand Soap Sale to grab all of the soaps I have been patiently waiting for this holiday season.  That list is L O N G .

The Roaring 20's Hand Soap Collection 

Two Label Versions : Gentle Foaming Formula

  • Cucumber Melon
  • Fresh Cut Lilacs
  • Strawberry Poundcake
  • Vanilla Coconut
  • White Waves

Art Deco Pattern-

  • Black Cherry Merlot
  • Frozen Moscow Mule
  • Champagne Toast
  • Peach Bellini