Bath & Body Works | Holiday Traditions Body Care Collection Christmas Cookies Shower Gel

Bath and Body Works Holiday Traditions Christmas Cookies fragrance has shown all forms that are available online except the one everyone wants--Shower Gel.

I don't know why it didn't release when the rest of the collection came out as an Online Exclusive, because I know it does exist...I had it.  

Actually, I just sold it in my de-stash sale.   

It was one of the scents I had purchased months earlier on the secondary market and talked about before I knew it would be online only.  Just as we see the Gingerbread Latte Online Exclusive fragrance come to stores now, we could see this in stores too.

Could it have been a production issue?  Or maybe they are waiting for the Christmas 2 Floor Set on November 22nd to set it with some other new items?  I am not sure.  We should know soon.

It is a beautiful fragrance, in the perfect Christmas Snow Globe Holiday Traditions packaging and a great addition to any collection.