Bath & Body Works | Cyber Monday Store Shopping Snapshots - November 30, 2020

It was pouring cats and dogs here this morning, but I had to go out and get my packages mailed so off at the post office and UPS so at hubby's suggestion, we went to the mall afterwards...my wet shoes squeaking all the way.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

While hubby waited in the car, like always, I scooted through the mall and into Bath and Body Works looking for one thing.  An Evergreen Candle from the Frosted Fable Collection.  That's the candle with the mouse crowning the polar bear and I realized last night I forget to grab one this season after I got the candle sleeve that matches it.

So in I go, and when the manager asked me what she could help me find...I found it was already sold out already.  Drats.  So were those other new candles I spotted on Black Friday.  The "This Just In" candle collection was put out so she showed those to me.  Beautiful labels, and I could not tell you what any of them smelled like.  I didn't sniff a thing.  I passed on getting any of those too.

One of my favorite Sales Associates came to me with a bag in hand and I began to grab a few things I missed on my last visit.

I got the Pineapple Hand Sanitizer holder.  I have the original Pineapple Desk version still with the tag on it...always meaning to bring it out...and it still is in the box with the other desk versions...

Pineapple, Watermelon, Apple, Orange, Snowmen, Snowglobe Snowmen, Pumpkin, and a few others...which reminds me...I can get the buffalo check snowman to match the Christmas decor when/if I get holiday up.  

I saw the new astronaut pocketbac holder, listened to his voice message, and grabbed the turtle above him.  I saw the pretty black woven pocketbac holder but skipped on getting that too. 

I glanced over at the wallflower wall and saw one new spring looking unit beckoning to me, so I went to check it out.  Into the bag two went.  One for me and one for my aunt.  This is so her style and a great thinking of you gift.   It is priced at $14.50

As I walked down to the Holiday Traditions table I saw one full sized, 4 pieces included gift set left.  Just what I needed!! I needed more Winter Candy Apple items for my sisters and niece and this $32.50 for the four items in the bag fit that need.  It came down to $14.95 after the sale and coupon was applied.  It can be divided by three to add to the other things I have already purchased and what a great deal it became.  These will be part of the Comfort and Joy boxes I am making.

I could see the A Thousand Christmas Wishes was selling down, so I grabbed a body lotion for myself to use the $13.50 Free Item Coupon on.  

And with that, my shopping visit was over.

We still have some sales coming in December.

Candle Day(s) are this Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. (4th, 5th, and 6th) Perfect timing for my birthday week!

We will have All Body Care Days on Friday and Saturday ( 11th and 12th)

There is a Smalls, Lippies, Sanitizer, Travel Size Sale that I shared a photo of earlier that should / could be December 8th.  That I am not positive as confirmed.

The other box I shared with the Champagne Toast items in it should be closer to Christmas.  

We could see more flash sales happening in the upcoming weeks so check those emails...and my postings.

We are getting there.  Slowly but surely, the holiday season of fragrances at B&BW is getting ready to transition into thoughts of Semi Annual Sales and spring items.

There are three retired scents with new packaging coming; Secret Wonderland ( that one I knew about), Honeysuckle, and Sensual Amber ( I saw a lotion but wasn't sure it was updating).

If you like those scents it is something to make note of.  And we could end up seeing a few surprise scents added to the SAS.  NOT Land of sweets I was told.