Bath & Body Works | Santa Approved Coupon Mailer Has Arrived - Let The Shopping Begin!

My "Santa Approved"  Coupon Mailer has arrived!  
 
I saw it was coming in my USPS Informed Delivery and this girl was masked and out front waiting for my mail person social distancing, 6 ft away.  
 
This is the same person who mis-delivered one of my other mailers ( eye roll) plenty of other pieces of mail that were important, as well as a chamo- jacket from QVC to someone two streets over.  Same address, different street.  She said she didn't do it, and the people who got it refuse to give it back...but GPS on the beeper shows differently - She did and they got it.  Ah people.  What bugs me the most is my information that is on that invoice. 

For that reason I was on the job, and on the street waiting for my Bath and Body Works Coupons!  What I will use them on?  No idea.