Bath & Body Works | New Hand Sanitizers In The Older Body Style Added Online, Plus Holders For Them, And Information About Them

I guess I was up there with everyone else who was peeved back in the summer of 2015 when the New Rounder Shaped Hand Sanitizer Bottle hit the stores and the old faithful bottles that we were accustomed to, disappeared.  We did see peeks of a different bottle style the year before on social media.  They tested them prior to release.









 

 

 

 

I had over a thousand bottles of refills, -- Yes, I know that look you just did, the " What The Hell" look...and it's okay.  I don't drink, or smoke, or gamble, or do drugs so all of those fun things of life that cost money never get mine.  I do however, like hand sanitizing...and adorable stickers...so it was a match made in heaven.

When you shop as often as I did then, you don't realize just how many you have.  I gift items a bunch and they were always the perfect add-to gift topper.  

Then the new bottles started hitting the stores and it was time to enjoy those, while I was using up my sanitizer collection of old.  Over time I cleared out the majority of that collection, enjoying all of the holiday scents the most, and recently began selling off all of the old version holders, still new with tags,  I had to those who tossed theirs out after the change.

Not long ago, the older bottle style arrived online once more but the holders for them didn't.  Yesterday, a set of rubber holders for the sanitizers were also added online.  

The pre-2015 bottle design being used now are not from an old stockpile of plastic bottles laying around a factory all of these years.  They are still being manufactured for companies like the Dollar Tree from companies in New Jersey. The Dollar Tree has been offering many designs on holders WITH a refill included in it at the check out. I grabbed two llamas for my niece on Monday.

We will see the older version bottle refills along with the new version bottle refills offered online only.  The stores will receive only the new version refills.  What I loved about the older style was the ease in refilling them if you needed to ( because that darn label was cute).

Today, the WINTER scented refill was added online in the older packaging, and after buying it in the new, I love the detail in the newer label better.

Regardless of New or Old, I am glad to see the stores stocked with hand sanitizing products during this time when we need them the most.