Bath & Body Works | New Merry Kitchmas Travel Sized Body Care Collection - Merry Cookie Bath Fizzies Addition In Stores

One of the cutest travel size collections Bath and Body Works has added for Holiday shopping, the Merry Kitchmas - if that is what it is (still) called - offers an almost nostalgic look on this packaging with woodland critters (fox, polar bear, bunny rabbit, and deer) celebrating winter with sweets.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Today I stopped in my store to grab the New Unicorn wallflower unit, Santa Suit Pocketbac, and some New Hand Soaps from my list before shopping for Body Lotions tomorrow. 

On the shelf next to the sanitizers, another item was added to this cute collection - Bath Fizzies!  And I had to take a look. 

Priced at $12.95 you will get four mini Merry Cookie scented fizzies in this package making them about $3.25 each.  I am not sure how large they are, I didn't touch the packaging to feel it, but I did add it to my list to go along with the other items from this collection for gift giving.

And a fox and polar bear eating a cookie?  Too cute.

Here is what is available online and in stores:

  • Travel Mists - Merry Cookie, Hot Cocoa and Cream
  • Body Cream - Hot Cocoa and Cream, Merry Cookie
  • Shower Gel - Merry Cookie,
  • Lip Gloss - Merry Cookie, Hot Cocoa and Cream