Bath & Body Works | Holiday Sales Update From Previous Posts And Info About My Instagram Account

I have updated the previous posted sales information so you can plan your shopping strategy.



  1. There is another Candle Collection added to the list coming for Candle Day, called the Pop Culture Collection.  Click Here to read about that.
  2. Cyber Monday will be 40% off as posted. 
  3. The Week and Beyond of Sale Information posted yesterday was updated more with sale dates and pricing.  It looks like the hand soap pricing may be at $3.25.
  • EDITED 11/22/2020:   BODY CARE DAY IS December 11th and 12th!!!
  • 28th - Saturday - BIG WEEKEND EVENT  Sale May Be All Sales Both Days Or Offered On Separate Days - We Should See - Aromatherapy ( $5.50 or $5.95 ) Hand Soaps ( $3.25 ) and $10 Off  Candles.
  • 29th -  Sunday - BIG WEEKEND EVENT  Sale May Be All Sales Both Days Or Offered On Separate Days - We Should See - Aromatherapy ( $5.50 or $5.95 ) Hand Soaps ( $3.25 ) and $10 Off  Candles.
  • 30th - Monday - CYBER MONDAY 40% off In Store and Online.

 

Regarding my Life Inside The Page Daily Finds Pages... Instagram and Facebook.

Currently both are deactivated.  Not deleted...just on a time out.  

I have this blog page with information that gets posted daily of all of the info I share, with an email address connected to it...plus the Life Inside The Page Instagram is active and it is where I share the other things that interest me.  

I do understand everyone wants the photo and information right in front of them all of the time without the nonsense of clicking a post and reading it ( instant gratification ) --I get it.  And I offered that.  What came along with that was a barrage of hate, and nonsense constantly directed at me or about me, and I am taking a break from it.

 If I change my mind, then the other social media sites will go live again.  Otherwise, here is where you will find my information and I welcome you to stop by anytime.