Bath & Body Works | New Single Wick Candles Added Online This Morning Ready For Tomorrow's Try It To Believe It Sale!

I am seeing a few of the New Single Wick Candles online this morning as we get ready for our next Try It To Believe It Sale on Saturday.  There were just under a dozen new labels I shared previously as coming.












 

 

I can't remember if this sale will be both online and in stores...for some reason I thought it would only be in stores so I will need to recheck my notes.  Usually we see this kind of sale in both places so fingers crossed that everyone can shop one way or another.

While I love the labels and the scents, I will be skipping this sale after checking my own candle collection of both three wicks and single wicks.  


Single Wicks For Try It To Believe It Sale Day - November 21st, 2020

From the Spring To Life Collection - Yellow Label Box to Set for the Sale

  • Lavender Cedarwood
  • Orange Zest and Sea Spray
  • Pineapple Mango
  • Watermelon Lemonade
  • White Tea and Sage

From the Christmas at Kate's Colored Glass Collection - Red Label Box Not to Set for the Sale

  • Crushed Candy Cane 
  • Holiday
  • Spiced Gingerbread
  • Tree Farm

I am not sure why it was noted on paperwork NOT to set the Christmas at Kate's when they are already online today, the day before the sale.  I think it could be like Candle Day that if the table in stores starts to sell down, they could be added.  Or perhaps the supply of candles is limited and they want to ensure there is stock for both the sale, and afterwards.

Mentioning all that I saw is two fold.  It archives the information as it was planned, and informs customers as to what they may have available to them.