The Cookie Pros | Jill FCS | Valentine Cupids

February 6, 2014
Photo: ♥ Gotcha! ♥

Cupid template can be purchased at: http://www.etsy.com/shop/DrawnwithCharacter
I found on my FaceBook feed this morning a share from The Bearfoot Baker with a link to another incredibly talented person   Jill FCS.  As I picked my jaw up from off of my desk after viewing these adorable...no, too beautiful to eat cookies,  I knew I just had to share this with all who read me too.
 
I shared the link on my Life Inside the Page Facebook page and I wanted to share it here as well. With over 41,000 page views here yesterday, I am sure more than a few of you love the creativity of the artists I share so please take a moment and stop by their pages and give them some love too.  It is Valentines Heart Month. ;)
 
The cupid template can be purchased here
 
Many thanks to The Bearfoot Baker for sharing the link and Many, Many thanks to Jill FCS for sharing their incredible talent with all of us.