Bath & Body Works | Aloha Hawaii | Promo Tote?

February 20, 2014
 
A few days ago I found out about something and I hesitate to even say it yet but I think at this point its not going to be changed.
 
And I thought it could possibly be the Mothers Day tote bag.  It is priced at $111.00 so I would say most likely. But...
 
That being said, I know that the Hawaii release of products is suppose to be a big tado,  so it could end up being a bag you can buy for $20.00 with a $40.00 purchase for that event.  Because of the coloring of it....I am leaning towards that.
 
It is a solid pastel Yellow Bag with pink flowers on it.
 
Now inside the bag....possibly...don't quote me.... are a Shower Gel, Body Lotion, Fine Fragrance Mist, hand cream, hand soap, pocketbac....I am not sure but maybe shea socks.  I will get more details and get the pic posted but I just wanted to get this inside scoop out there because if your like me then your excited to get these totes during promos too!