Featured Post

Bath & Body Works Fall Heritage Rewards Member Appreciation Tote Bag Bundle?

I've been wondering when we will be seeing that Rewards Member Appreciation Tote for Fall.  We could see it out September 14th, as part ...

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Hydra Glass lip gloss new 4.18.13

This is the gloss I mentioned I saw this past weekend in the store, not yet available for sale.  It looked great and I look forward to trying it in the store when it comes out....probably tonight with the Italy floor set.  And hopefully the glosses will either be on sale for $5.00 or buy two get one free.  I noticed on my receipt that I was charged the $8.00 for each of my new Italian line glosses....($24.00 total plus tax)  and customer service said they reserve the right to charge full price on a new release and/or if quantities are low.  I reserve the right too.... to return them.   :)  With every lip gloss being on sale in the store I shopped at for $5.00, and my asking at the register was everything coming up on sale....{even a buy2get1}  and being told yes, when they weren't....?  Not very cool.....



Hydra Glass Lip Gloss - LipLicious - Bath & Body Works




Dazzle and shine with our delicious and illuminating gloss infused with sugar-spun vanilla. Our moisturizing formula delivers high-shine with a matte finish. An everyday lip essential!

  • Sheer formula tints lips a shimmery petal pink shade
  • Moisture rich, high gloss formula delivers a creamy berry flavor
  • $8.00