Featured Post

Bath & Body Works Fall Heritage Rewards Member Appreciation Tote Bag Bundle?

I've been wondering when we will be seeing that Rewards Member Appreciation Tote for Fall.  We could see it out September 14th, as part ...

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Kringle Candle Company Order 4.25.13

I just placed my first order for these candles & melts and used my free shipping code and saved $5.99.  I am looking forward to getting these and trying them along with the others I have yet to review.  I love being able to buy a Christmas scent in APRIL.



Wax Potpourri Melt French Lavender
SKU #0028-001400
1$3.00$3.00
Wax Potpourri Melt Fresh Lilac
SKU #0028-001500
1$3.00$3.00
Wax Potpourri Melt Gingerbread
SKU #0028-001800
1$3.00$3.00
Wax Potpourri Melt Kringle Cookie
SKU #0028-002100
1$3.00$3.00
DayLight Fresh Baked Bread
SKU #0045-000110
1$3.00$3.00
DayLight Snow-Capped Fraser
SKU #0045-000101
1$3.00$3.00
Wax Potpourri Melt Balsam Fir
SKU #0028-000200
1$3.00$3.00
Wax Potpourri Melt Pumpkin Spice
SKU #0028-002900
1$3.00$3.00
Wax Potpourri Melt Nantucket Rose
SKU #0028-002500
1$3.00$3.00
Wax Potpourri Melt Hot Chocolate
SKU #0028-004100
1$3.00$3.00
Wax Potpourri Melt Watermelon
SKU #0028-009600
1$3.00$3.00
Wax Potpourri Melt Gift of Kings
SKU #0028-000104
1$3.00$3.00
Wax Potpourri Melt Brownie Cheesecake
SKU #0028-006100




Free shipping code:   KringleReview63

Kringle Candle Company website

Kringle Candle Company on Facebook
                      
1$3.00$3.00