Kringle Candle Company Review: Royal Cherries wax potpourri melt 4.26.13

I started this candle melt this morning and in no time my house is filled with a smell of sweet cherries.  I really must say these candle potpourri melts are extremely fragrant and have a good throw to get the scent upstairs with just a few pieces.

I am also loving their tea lights performance.  I have purchased cheap tea lights to burn melts from stores like Walmart, Michaels and AC Moore and like it is said....you get what you pay for.

The cold scent of this melt is that of sweet cherries.  Warmed up, you can smell a hint of tartness...almost like a pie...but not enough to dampen the sweet.  It reminds me of candy and those things flavored cherry. 

I was burning this one in my kitchen today to check on just how far the scent would travel and in coming down the stairs I found this fragrance very pleasant.  When I popped the top off I was a bit hesitant. I didn't want my house smelling like cough medicine.  This is no way that kind of scent.

I used two pieces of the melt and found I have rooms full of fragrance.  This is definitely one I will rebuy as well as gift.

I am hoping to burn this and a vanilla melt together....as well as in two different units at the same time to see how they will blend.



Happy scenting, and much love.






Free shipping code:   KringleReview63










Royal Cherries Wax Potpourri Melt Individual

$3.00

Width:2 inches
Height:1 inches
Weight:0.08 lbs
SKU:0028-000116

About the Wax Potpourri Melt

New Kringle Wax Potpourri Melts are very easy to use and ultra-fragrant! Mix pieces of Wax Potpourri Melts from different fragrances to create unique aromatic blends.

Step 1. Remove Wax Potpourri cap and pop Melt out of container. Step 2. Break Melt into pieces and place in top bowl of your warmer. Step 3. Light a tea light in base of warmer. The scented wax above will melt and fill the room with fragrance.
View other products for this style »

About our Royal Cherries fragrance

Filled with the special fragrant lusciousness of dark red tart-sweet Royal Cherries at their seasonal peak.