Bath and Body Works 2013 Holiday Traditions Body Care Line Names and Pocketbac line

September 28, 2013

As luck would have it today the store that I was visiting was going over their upcoming floor sets and shared with me that they are going to be a test store and one of the things they will be doing a test on is pocketbacs. 

This week all of the new holiday pocketbacs and holders will be out and how they fare will be a determining factor as to what will be released nationwide.  On a side note for all of the hundreds that I buy you would have thought last years test would have released everything... haha..

I got to see a teeny weeny picture of all 32 of them and they are beautiful. I loved the Christmas kisses pic, it is a cookie with a Hershey kiss in the middle. 
 I wrote a list order for them and I cannot wait to get them and smell every one of them.  And because I got to see those...it made me realize something else....that I will get to in a minute.

A few other notes....

The lambie slippers are incredible this year and priced at $16.50 and there were not very many sizes available so get to your store next Sunday....and make sure you see if you love them too.  They are a different design.

I saw the lip glosses....different groupings...sequin line...and a few others including the chocolate lip gloss.... LOVE!  I will get them all listed in a bit

I saw the SCENTPORTABLE large penguin....its priced at $10.50 and hes adorable.  You know what the pocketbac penguins look like...their head and body...that's what he looks like with a big clear jewel on his tummy.


So when I was looking at all of the pocketbacs...I saw all of them...and realized I was looking at the HOLIDAY TRADITIONS as well.  And there was NO pink sugarplum and there was NO frosted snowberry pocketbacs.

And if you remember last year there was, winter candy apple, vanilla bean noel, pink sugarplum, frosted snowberry, twisted peppermint and merry berry sparkler.  Out of that list--all but one made it to be our holiday traditions body care line. Merry Berry didn't become a Holiday Tradition.

So, could it be....since those two (pink sugarplum and frosted snowberry) aren't shown...could it be they are not making it back to be signature holiday traditions...and could the pictures I saw....AND They were sooo cute.... could these be making up this years Holiday Traditions???  I think so.  If I had to guess...I would think these could be the list.  And possibly merry marshmallow will be the one not becoming a Holiday tradition in body care. Don't you think
these new names make AWESOME body care?  One more week....maybe sooner. and it begins....

 
twisted peppermint
 
vanilla bean noel
 
winter candy apple
 
merry marshmallow
 
cranberry twinkle
 
sugar plum dream


Bath and Body Works Pocketbac Holders:
 
 
penguin boy
 
penguin girl
 
bear with glasses
 
snow dog (sunglasses are reflective)
 
jingle bells pick
 
jingle bells red
 
round multi color grey
 
round multi color green
 
Bath and Body Works Pocket Bacs Kissing Critters:
 
 
wildberry kisses
 
strawberry smooches
 
pearberry cuddles
 
berry love
 
Bath and Body Works Pocket Bacs Novelty:
 
 
melting marshmallow
 
iced gingerbread
 
devils food
 
angel food
 
Christmas kisses
 
frosted snowman
 
nutcracker
 
pink cupcake
 
pink party
 
berry breeze
 
greeting card
 
vanilla icing
 
 
Bath and Body Works Pocket Bac Holiday:
 
 
twisted peppermint
 
vanilla bean noel
 
winter candy apple
 
iced gingerbread
 
merry marshmallow
 
cranberry twinkle
 
sugar plum dream
 
 
Bath and Body Works Pocket Bac Winter Magic:
 
 
candy cane bliss
 
winter cranberry
 
sparkling snow
 
golden crisp pear
 
lemon meringue cheer
 
sugared vanilla wish
fresh balsam
'tis the season
vanilla snowflake