Bath and Body Works Savings online 25% off and fall traditions on sale!

September 17, 2013

I am just now back from my procedure and having been put to sleep for it I am a bit woozy still but they want me up and about and not laying down yet so I am trying to type....while under the influence. :) 

In today's email there is a 25% savings code HAPPYFALL25 for Bath and Body Works online so be sure to use that if your planning on taking advantage of the $1.00 shipping also being offered. With this drug in my system, I should not be shopping as I was told I cannot make any legal decisions today, operate any machinery or drive a car.  I wonder if operating the toaster is considered machinery since I have not eaten for more than 24 hours and hubby is fast asleep after being up with me all night.  I better wait.  Happy Shopping!