Check your Bath and Body Works stores for candle pricing

September 20, 2013

I just got off of the phone with a few different Bath and Body Works stores in my area trying to figure out why I got an email stating the 3 wick candles are going to be 2/$25 this "event" weekend when online is showing the price as 2/$22.

One store told me that she price checked hers and they are ringing up 2/$22.00.  But she reminded me when hers are at that price, a few other stores around are offering them higher.  They are in a different district I was told and I know they are in a different sales volume level.  I guess so when your charging extra.  ;)

Sure enough I called and some are offering the candles at 2/$25.00.  During an event weekend?  Hmmm.  I know its only a three dollar difference but those three dollars sure do add up when your buying more than one.  Depending on what email you may have received this morning, I would still take a moment and call the store you plan on shopping for this weekends County Fair event just so you don't have any extra surprises.