Featured Post

Bath & Body Works Fall Heritage Rewards Member Appreciation Tote Bag Bundle?

I've been wondering when we will be seeing that Rewards Member Appreciation Tote for Fall.  We could see it out September 14th, as part ...

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Bath & Body Works | $5.00 mason | World Gardens | Haul

April 24. 2014
 
 
I did some shopping on Easter Sunday, online, and then again Tuesday online when the World Getaway tote was finally available, and that is set to arrive this morning so I will post a video as well as a blog showing what that looks like in person.
 
Then yesterday, Bath and Body Works offered a free item up to $14.00 value coupon with any $10.00 purchase....and had two sales of the day happening as well. 
 
❥The mason jar candles went on sale for $5.00 and the French Lavender Lotion and Hand soap (luxe) were priced at $8.00.  Of course when I got my pair they were regular price....so I did pass on those...but grabbed a few more mason candles and got the French Lavender and Honey Bubble Bath as my free items.
 
 
When I was shopping in the store, my phone beeped letting me know my first order was delivered.
I picked up the travel size trio in all three of the new scents and four packages of the Dual Wallflowers.  Its not like I need any more wallflowers, but these were a few scents I wanted to have for gifting.
 
 
The mailers I got on Monday had $10 off $30 coupons in them and they don't begin until April 28th so I will be saving those for purchasing that Mothers Day candle with pedestal on May 2nd when it comes out.  It is going to be $15 with a $20 purchase so after using that coupon I can get everything for $25.00.  Huge savings!.
 
 
As soon as UPS gets here, I will get those pictures posted as well.