QVC & CEW Presents: Beauty With Benefits | April 17th, 2014 8-10PM

April 16, 2014

A little makeup makes a big difference....

Easter time is a hard time for me, for various and obvious reasons to those who know me.  Of course I miss my child with my every breath, but it is also the time of year I lost my Mother to Cancer after a two year battle.  I write battle because that is what it was.... She never gave up after being told she had only six months to live and opted for every testing trial treatment that was available. She had four children and grandchildren who needed her....and 48 was too young to die.

I remember how devastated she was when her treatments began and her long hair fell out and her skin changed.  Cancer strips you down.  Now imagine trying to go to work every day.
 

My mom loved beauty products....if it was out there, she tried it. So I am reminded of her when I see such wonderful programs such as Cancer and Careers who make every effort possible to help those people who are working while going through treatments fell beautiful.

With the help of donated premium beauty products from these companies listed below, 80% of the purchase price of these beauty products goes towards helping this cause.  And we as QVC customers benefit as well.

Algenist | bareMinerals | CHI | Clarins | Clarisonic |Clinique | Dior | Dr. Denese /|Dr. Dennis Gross | Edward Bess |Fresh | Givenchy | IT Cosmetics | Josie Maran | Laura Geller|  Lipstick Queen | Mally |Perricone MD |Peter Thomas Roth | philosophy | Tweezerman | StriVectin | tarte | WEN

Tomorrow, April 17th 2014, from 8pm - 10pm EST  QVC will be hosting once more their Beauty with Benefits Programming.

I am sure there is some beauty product for everyone....I hope you join me in watching and maybe even in purchasing something....

because this is a case that

a little makeup does make a BIG difference.

I did call for a list of products available tomorrow....and most numbers are not live yet, this list will give you an idea of what is coming.  I am not going to type out the full names of the products....There is everything from cosmetics to styling products....so you can keep checking back at qvc.com....and save some for me!

❥Hugs!
Beauty with Benefits

Algenist | s7179
bareMinerals | s7174
CHI | s7181
Clarins | s7172
Clarisonic | s7209
Clinique | s7169
Dior | s7295
Dr. Denese | s7178
Dr. Dennis Gross | s7177
Edward Bess | s7206
Fresh | s7173
Givenchy | s7149
ITCosmetics | s7292
Josie Maran | s7204
 Laura Geller| s7160
 Lipstick Queen | s7208
Mally | s7204
Perricone MD | s7175
Peter Thomas Roth | s7180
philosophy | s7210
Tweezerman | s7205
StriVectin | s7183
tarte | s7165
WEN | s7164