Michaels Craft Store | Book Drive | Boys & Girls Club of America

April 8, 2014

After dinner out, I stopped at Michaels Craft Store to pick up a few things for Easter gifts as well as those photo boxes that are on sale this week 7 for $10.00.  I find they are perfect to store all sorts of things from cosmetics to candles....to photographs.

While waiting for my turn at the register I noticed this almost empty display for a Book Drive currently underway March 21st - April 19th, 2014 for the Boys and Girls Club of America.  The rack contained a few books left, priced at $1.00 and there was another book container at the register where you can put your donated book into after purchase.

I love reading and I love programs that inspire children to read.  Reading as children helps us expand our minds and takes us to places we never thought existed and excites us to want to see them for ourselves. Anytime I can help with that, I am glad to.

I purchased 5 of the titles for my (baby) great-niece and I purchased the rest for the box.  At the register, the bin was filled with donated books as well as there were 6 large boxes already packed up for the Boys and Girls Club of America.  :)

I just thought I would share that this book drive is currently going on should you be shopping at a Michaels Craft store.