Bath & Body Works | World Getaway Tote | Review | #BBWinsider #GiveMomTheWorld

April 29, 2014


On April 10th I posted a blog with your first look at this years Mothers Day VIP tote bag and the products that come in it.

On April 21st, I posted another blog mentioning the Mothers Day Contest that was currently beginning online and I mentioned that on Easter Sunday I made an online order of Wallflower bulbs and added in the new World Getaway Tote.

I received my tote on Tuesday, April 22nd, 2014 and shared a video of the products inside of it so everyone could see just how beautiful the canvas tote is in person. It is on my Facebook page and you may need to scroll down a few pictures to see it.

It was priced at $20.00 with any $40.00 purchase and will be in stores with the launch of the new World Gardens line of products (my store mentioned May 9th).

Today, we #BBWinsiders were given the chance at 4pm to get our own FREE of charge World Getaway tote to review.  All day I had this feeling we were going to see another item to review so I checked often leaving the page up
...even though we still have not yet received our Endless Weekend to review.

By 4:07pm they were all gone and at that time I was busy serving dinner with my cell phone upstairs and missed out on getting this product.  Drats.

While all items are given to us reviewers at no charge, we are to review and share our thoughts honestly with no thought given to it being for free.  You can always trust that I would never review something favorably if it wasn't and my reviews will always be my own.

That being said, I want to review this item....purchased by me, because
as part of the #BBWinsider program, it is important to me that my readers know my thoughts on this Getaway tote.

Here is my Review:

World Tour Getaway V.I.P. Tote - Bath & Body Works   - Bath & Body Works

Inside this canvas muslin colored tote with gold metallic stripes you will find a beautiful floral pattern. and a pocket. You will also find 8 Bath and Body Works products.

 
❥Full Sized Signature Morocco Orchid and Pink Amber
    • Shea and Vitamin E Shower Gel
    • Shea and Vitamin E Body Lotion
    • Fine Fragrance Mist
❥Lavender Blossoms Gentle Foaming Hand Soap
❥French Lavender mini candle
❥Forever Midnight Limited Edition Eau de Parfum
❥Wild Passionflower nourishing Hand Cream
❥Dark Pink Shower Poof


Morocco Orchid and Pink Amber
  • Top Notes: Lemon Verbena, Succulent Apricot, Desert Sand Accord, Spiced Fig
  • Mid Notes: Jasmine, Marrakesh Orchid, Turmeric
  • Dry Notes: Creamy Vanilla, Kashmir Wood, Pink Amber

  • The Morocco scent is brand new to us and if you haven't tried it in the store yet, you really should.  And getting this full sized three piece ritual is incredible since each item is priced: $14.00, $12.50 and $12.50.  You could easily make that a gift itself for someone this Mothers Day tossing in that adorable dark pink bath sponge.

    The other pieces are tried and true and they, { hand soap, mini candle, mini pafum Forever Midnight and Hand cream can become another gift for someone....Mothers Day or not.

    Then you get this zippered tote.  Keep it for yourself for toting all those things you need in a day, or gift it filled with these special treats from Bath and Body Works....and/or a beach towel...flip flops and a bottle of sunscreen...(hey, we all need that right?).

    This is a $20.00 investment that is sure to please yourself or those you share it with.  Grab two if you feel you can't part with this!

    I purchased a few Spring Paper boxes at Michaels Crafts Store recently and I tucked my tote and all the products that came with it inside.  Wrapped in clear cello wrapping and a huge bow...who wouldn't love receiving this World Getaway tote....?

    All I can say is VERY IMPRESSIVE....as usual Bath and Body Works.....


     
    Be sure to check out my video link to see these items in person as it will take a few days for #BBWinsiders to get this to review and you really Don't want to miss out on this.  I expect this will fly off of the shelves.
     
    Happy Shopping!