Bath & Body Works | World Gardens | Mothers Day fragrances | Inspirations

April 23, 2014

I just opened my box from my online order at Bath and Body Works placed on Easter and I am checking out the scents of the new signature trio World Gardens. 

Not a bad one to be found.  I really like them all and I will try them on later after my shower to see how they react on me. But with a quick spray....they are all really nice and Really different. 

Yes, yes, I know, suspected re-dos....but I will check that later.

I purchased some dual pack wallflowers as well in todays box...(and the order I placed yesterday is set to deliver tomorrow already) So I will show everything together then.

But what I wanted to post is about the inspirations that brought us these designs for the packaging. I am loving the packaging designs lately noticing that Bath and Body Works seem to be putting a bit more effort into the bottle designs.

When I was in a store a few weeks ago...the manager there told me she saw a video and it said that the blue picked for the Morocco Orchid and Pink Amber scent was chosen from Ralph Laurens Morocco home.  She was close...yet not totally correct.
 

 

Key Fragrance Notes:

Lush Morocco orchid, sensual amber & succulent apricot capture the rich warmth of a lively marketplace and glittering desert
 
 
  • Top Notes: Lemon Verbena, Succulent Apricot, Desert Sand Accord, Spiced Fig
  • Mid Notes: Jasmine, Marrakesh Orchid, Turmeric
  • Dry Notes: Creamy Vanilla, Kashmir Wood, Pink Amber


  • The inspiration for this Blue was taken from Yves Saint Laurent's Moroccan home....and with a little search...I found that the picture I posted on my Face Book Album (above) before the scents launched and any photos were turned out to be his home.
     
    Here is a picture found (below)  of his home posted on pinterest and tumbler (original poster unknown). And if you search on any search engine, you can see some incredible photos of his property.

     
    The inspiration for the Tokoyo Lotus and Apple Blossom scent was taken from Traditional Japanese Kimonos in a Ocean Wave pattern. It took some searching looking at different kimonos because I wasn't sure what the name of the pattern would be and if it was a kimono that inspired it....but I found it.
     
     
     

    Key Fragrance Notes:

    Experience the joyful rush of cherry red lotus & Japanese apple blossom, uplifted by crisp mandarin zest & imperial peony petals
     
  • Top Notes: Blue Iris, Boysenberry, White Peach, Cherry Red Lotus, Mandarin Zest
  • Mid Notes: White Magnolia, Peony Petals, Japanese Apple Blossom
  • Dry Notes: Sandalwood, Teakwood
  •  
     
    
     
    The inspiration for the London Tulips and Raspberry Tea?  I would have to guess it would be the beautiful flowers of an English Garden.  Should I hear that it's different I will add to this.
     
     
     

    Key Fragrance Notes:

    An English garden springs to life with this romantic blend of tulips, dewy Windsor apples & sparkling raspberry tea
     
  • Top Notes: Dewy Windsor Apple, Italian Mandarin, Juicy Peach, English Garden Tulips
  • Mid Notes: Amazon Lily, Blackcurrant, Raspberry Tea
  • Dry Notes: Vanilla, White Sandalwood


  • So we are told that the official floor set for the World Gardens Signature line is Sunday for Mondays sales....and yes, some stores are already set and testing it,.....but others are told now to start getting it out and to leave Hawaii out front ....still.  That is one Aloha....that just won't go.  ;)

    So even if you see Aloha, Hawaii out in the front, take a walk into your store because your Destination: World Gardens tour may have already begun.