Department: Beauty | Revlon | Just Bitten Kissable Lip | Colorburst Lip | Top Speed Nail Polish

April 2, 2014
 
This week at Rite-Aid Pharmacy, Revlon's Super Lustrous, Color Burst and Just Bitten Lip products are on sale for $4.99 each....and Revlon Parfumerie Nail Enamel and Top Speed Nail Enamel are on sale for $3.99.
 
While I was shopping for some other things, I couldn't help but check out these sales too.
 
I have read that a new trend for this spring is a tint of orange on the lip.  While my aunt has worn Revlon's orange flip lipstick  forever...(and only that color as it's her trademark) I never really gave a coral or orange tone color a second thought.
 
Seeing these beautiful colors...on lip products I have been wanting to try anyway...I grabbed two way out of my comfort zone to give them a shot.
 
I checked out the nail polish to get something along the same lines and found the peachy shade shown below. Love it!  There is another I should have gotten, and will on my next visit...hopefully later this week.
 
These are nice, fat crayon sized and will fit perfect in a pocket or purse. They are twist up so no sharpener is needed. And there is no noticeable scent nor taste to them.
 
I tried on the Revlon Colorburst matte balm (#245) and let me first say...a little goes a long way.  I have a fair complexion so I applied a little at first to get a feel for it, then added a bit of chapstick on top.  I tried it without anything else and both ways this is a beautiful color.  For me, definitely a summer color...
 
I then tried the other two and they are beautiful on separately as well as blended together. All of these colors and these lines of lip products are definite re-buys. And for the price, you can get a few to enjoy.