Bath & Body Works | Endless Weekend | Quick Review

April 16, 2014

On Monday, I was able to purchase the preview bottle of the new Signature fragrance coming next month (May) named Endless Weekend.  BBWInsiders are receiving the Ritual for review in the next few weeks, and I will give that a full review with all products.  I just wanted to jot down a few of my thoughts on this parfum preview.

Back in January I saw the scent notes listed for this fragrance and I wrote them down when I set up my Facebook photo album for the pictures. They were:

Endless Weekend
❥(fruity musk) summer mandarin, sun kissed magnolia, vanilla sandalwood.

When we received the picture of Endless Weekend for BBWINSIDERS, the picture included some different notes:

❥Raspberry Lychee Sorbet, Sun-kissed Magnolia and Vanilla Sandalwood.

 


When I sprayed this on, it is definitely a fruity musk scent....even on dry down. And I get the Vanilla Sandalwood rounding it out.  I am not picking up any strong floral notes at all.

For me at first sniff...it reminds me of another fragrance.  And that happens a lot.  I think because they use so many of the same base notes, just altering the partners they pair them with and the intensity of each that we get this sense of Déjà vu.  And yes, sometimes, they are just redos.

I smell raspberry.  not mandarin. So perhaps the notes changed after the books were printed, or the books were mis-printed.

Whatever the case, in using the parfum now as my test....this is going to be a perfect scent addition to your signature collection of fragrances for spring and summer. When my insiders trio comes, I will review each form of this fragrance to see if the lotion and FFM differ greatly from the parfum.

Thanks for stopping by.



Life...on Facebook