OPI | Glitter Off | Base Coat

April 11, 2014

After searching and searching for this product I finally got my hands on it and I can't wait to see what the results are. 

 
Review:
❥Had a scent like glue actually
❥Painted on quick and smooth and dried fast
❥Painted on two coats of glitter on nail
❥Let dry a few hours and with the littlest of starting at the cuticle, it peeled off easily
 
❥Painted on one coat of polish
❥Painted on one coat of glitter
❥I let that dry a few hours and with the littlest of starting at the cuticle, it peeled off easily as well.
 
I will do my nails, and wear it for a few days and see if it changes performance wise, but as I have seen in a video on Youtube...it's pretty simple to remove.  My concerns are how it wears with general daily use and interaction with water.