Featured Post

Bath & Body Works Fall Heritage Rewards Member Appreciation Tote Bag Bundle?

I've been wondering when we will be seeing that Rewards Member Appreciation Tote for Fall.  We could see it out September 14th, as part ...

Search This Blog

Friday, April 11, 2014

OPI | Glitter Off | Base Coat

April 11, 2014

After searching and searching for this product I finally got my hands on it and I can't wait to see what the results are. 

 
Review:
❥Had a scent like glue actually
❥Painted on quick and smooth and dried fast
❥Painted on two coats of glitter on nail
❥Let dry a few hours and with the littlest of starting at the cuticle, it peeled off easily
 
❥Painted on one coat of polish
❥Painted on one coat of glitter
❥I let that dry a few hours and with the littlest of starting at the cuticle, it peeled off easily as well.
 
I will do my nails, and wear it for a few days and see if it changes performance wise, but as I have seen in a video on Youtube...it's pretty simple to remove.  My concerns are how it wears with general daily use and interaction with water.