New Bath & Body Works Signature Bottle designs

July 8th, 2013

We knew the bottles of the shower gel and the body lotions at Bath and Body Works were going to be changing now for the Fall 2013 line and I guessed that the top five fragrances were going to get that makeover too.  Which is great, it will mean more of the old designs will be hitting the next Semi Annual Sale in a few months.

I just saw posted on the Facebook B&BW Sistas page a picture of the new bottle shapes shared from fellow blogger Kelley xoxo.  I haven't seen them yet in my stores as of my shopping trip yesterday....and my stores are sort of the last on the list to get some new things....but in seeing the photo I really like the stream lined design of them.  I look forward to checking them out when they arrive locally. 

Many thanks to Kelley and to B&BW Sista for sharing these with us.