New Fall 2013 Pocketbac Assorted scents including Pumpkin

July 7th 2013

Here are just a few more things I picked up today.  I did grab more than one of each of the pocketbacs...like your surprised....and I must say I love- love- love - the pumpkin scents and the smores...so far.  I will be trying them all out and writing out my thoughts of them in a few.  Right now I am still playing with my new nail clippers.




There is so much new coming out tomorrow....oh my gosh.  Gift bags with matching items like nail files and such... soaps, accessories....there is not enough room in my cabinets or money to buy it all.   

I am glad to bid farewell to this 2013 Semi Annual Sale and welcome in Fall 2013.  I am looking forward to seeing what else is in store for us.

Here is a closer look at the pocketbacs: