Bath & Body Works | new online

January 23, 2014
The search button on Bath & Body Works website has been acting a bit flukey lately so finding the new has been a bit of a challenge but I am getting there.  And daily I am updating my face book photo albums with both my in store actual item pictures as well as the online pictures to keep a archive. 
So if your looking for something and you can't find it, take a moment and check here and see if I did.  Of course my blog does have a awesome photo library section that all of this will also be archived in. 
With the full line of Bath & Body Works SWEET SHOP set to debut February 3rd, a few more things have been added to the web page to whet our whistle.  I am also using my new South Beach Sun Wallflower and I must say with -3 temperatures here currently (that the weather channel stated feels like -5) smelling this warms me right up.  Now to get someone to rub lotion on my back...