Featured Post

Bath & Body Works Fall Heritage Rewards Member Appreciation Tote Bag Bundle?

I've been wondering when we will be seeing that Rewards Member Appreciation Tote for Fall.  We could see it out September 14th, as part ...

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Bath & Body Works | White Barn | Spring Candles new today

January 12, 2014
 
With thanks to a dear friend of mine, I just got these new pictures of candles seen.  Are they not Beautiful?
 
Oh please, let these not be tests but the actual candles coming!!!
 
I am sorry I don't have too much more info yet but I am working on it. And I am sure as soon as I post this, others will be trying to get info on them too so keep a look out in your stores and other sources.
WHITE BARN
Sugarberry Spritzer
Sundress
HoneySuckle
Watermelon Lemonade
 
 
 
 
 
 


BATH & BODY WORKS
Springtime in Provence 2014
Provence Garden 2014
Mediterranean Iris 2014
Sun Drenched VineYard 2014
French Lavender 2014
Lemon Verbena 2014