Featured Post

Bath & Body Works Fall Heritage Rewards Member Appreciation Tote Bag Bundle?

I've been wondering when we will be seeing that Rewards Member Appreciation Tote for Fall.  We could see it out September 14th, as part ...

Search This Blog

Friday, January 24, 2014

Victoria's Secret | Passion Struck | new spring 2014 Fantasies scent

January 24, 2014
 
A new Fantasies fragrance from Victoria's Secret called Passion Struck has hit the stores and online. Some stores have had it out already. 
With scent notes of:
 
Fragrance type: Seductive warm
Notes: Fuji apple and vanilla orchid
 
it is available in a range of products including their new Foaming Body Wash and Shave Gel. I am not sure what this new Passion Struck is going to smell like, honestly they all start to smell the same to me after a while, but I am curious to try this Foaming product so I think that is what I am going to get.  Hopefully it's not too drying on the skin.