Featured Post

Bath & Body Works Fall Heritage Rewards Member Appreciation Tote Bag Bundle?

I've been wondering when we will be seeing that Rewards Member Appreciation Tote for Fall.  We could see it out September 14th, as part ...

Search This Blog

Friday, January 24, 2014

Bath & Body Works | Sweet Shop | Mini Cake Pedestal | flower half sleeve

January 24, 2014
 
After two days of reading "s-candle-gate" and everyone's varying points of view.... either grabbing the torches and storming the castle to get the hairy ogre or simply stating it is what it is { my thoughts} I headed to a mall to check things out there for myself. 
 
Imagine my surprise to see this....
 
 
 
I walked in, checked out the Diamond Mist first thing.  I would have taken a picture of it on because I had my phone in my hand but I forgot while talking with the SA.  I asked about the Black Tie candle for my brothers girl and they had one left so I got that for $8.00.  It wasn't marked down 75%.  And in wandering over to the tower to get it I noticed the wall with the Sweet Shop soaps, caddy, mini candles, 3 wick candles and pocketbacs had these little cutie pedestals on it.
 
 
Priced at $10.50 each... yes I know a bit pricey for a tiny thing that measures not even 6" tall but it is sooo cute for a mini candle I could not resist.  And apparently the tag is insinuating that there may be a bigger guy for the 3 wicks coming because there is no way it's fitting on this platform of 3" across. 
 
Now I did post a picture of  pedestal with a candle on it previously (above) and it was metal that matched that cute soap caddy.  A few more days wait and all will be out. And no, I do not know what I will do with the tiny cake pedestal or where I will put it yet but I do so love it.  It's very girly.  Like me.
 
There was a metal soap half sleeve above the Sweet Shop soaps so I grabbed that too.  $7.50 is a bit much for something that will only sit on my sink and rust...but it too was too cute to pass up and I will find a good home for it. It just made me think spring when the temperatures here were zero plus a few.
 
Five sweet shop pocketbacs and I was done shopping for the day. 
I am here looking at the little gingham pink tag on the pedestal...Be Sweet.  I do try my very best everyday.  Thanks for the reminder.