Featured Post

Bath & Body Works Fall Heritage Rewards Member Appreciation Tote Bag Bundle?

I've been wondering when we will be seeing that Rewards Member Appreciation Tote for Fall.  We could see it out September 14th, as part ...

Search This Blog

Monday, January 27, 2014

Bath & Body Works | SKY order | frozen | #livingsocialfreecandle

January 27, 2014
My order of SKY Bath and Body Works fragrance products from last week arrived today and with the extreme cold temperatures and having to sit at a UPS warehouse over the weekend waiting for todays delivery....mother nature froze two of the products in the box.
 
I did try the diamond mist in the store on Friday and liked its subtle appearance so I was glad I got it for summertime use. It blends on the skin to a faint shimmer and not pearl-like. 
Todays Living Social is offering a free three wick candle with any $20.00 purchase online with free shipping, so if you haven't tried any of the new Signature Trio Scents, today is a great day to grab three or so of the scents while they are on sale for $6.00  ( the diamond fragrance mist is reg. priced $16.00 so that's a great savings)  get free shipping and a free candle.