Featured Post

Bath & Body Works Fall Heritage Rewards Member Appreciation Tote Bag Bundle?

I've been wondering when we will be seeing that Rewards Member Appreciation Tote for Fall.  We could see it out September 14th, as part ...

Search This Blog

Friday, January 24, 2014

Victoria's Secret | Wear and Pair

January 24, 2014

I do have things that need to get done but I found now that I am browsing the Vickies web page I am interested in seeing what they have new out for spring 2014 now that the dust from their clearance sale is clearing.  For those who shopped it I hope you found some things that make you feel wonderful and special...because we all are.  Buy for yourself and if he happens to like it...even better.  Just a bit of wisdom from a 50 year old whose been married more than half her life.  Now back to what I see new.

Wear & Pair.

I love it.  because it is basic dressing 101.  Find key pieces that are staple pieces for your wardrobe in neutral colors and coordinate.  A jacket, (soft construction for spring/summer), shorts, a skirt...tee and tank and comfy pants.

 
And, yes I see those prices.  Not too cheap I know.  Not many of us can buy this wardrobe.  But you can always take this thinking into a clothes shop that is a bit more reasonable and budget wary to your needs and apply it there.  Walmart, Target, Lands End, Macy's JCPenny....you know what I mean.  Where ever  it is you shop for things you love...use these ideas as guides.  
 
Set a budget and check your closet.  If you haven't worn it in two years, truth is you probably won't.  Pass it on to a charity or woman's group that can enjoy it. Women of Domestic Violence sometimes leave with nothing  and so often victims of fire put out a call for help and your clothes could aide someone more than you can know.
Paying it forward in small ways.
Then as you can afford to, get a new white tee shirt and a jacket.  Maybe new shorts or a skirt. I know this time of year I take all of my clothes ( I feel very blessed you have no idea)  and go through what I want to keep and what I can share. Then I know better what I may want new, if anything.
 The key is to know what you have...and work from there.
Happy Pairing!