New Blog name

June 23, 2013




It's hot here tonight...with predictions of intense heat for us all week.  The new neighbors are out enjoying the weather, rather loudly I must add....so they aren't minding it.

Apparently they don't yet realize there is a blogger who is enjoying the silence of summer and the creatures that sing at night....or what there was of it.

Soon I will be in bed enjoying the air conditioner and they will be a distant memory.

So this name.  Quite honestly....I have no idea.  I was going to bed the other night and I was thinking about what I needed to get done yet yard wise and the television was muted and I caught the end of a commercial about tree houses...or something related to that subject.

Having never had one I could only imagine they must be awesome.  And this name isn't about tree houses.  It isn't about anything yet really.  The commercial got me thinking and I was thinking about trees ( a love of mine) and I thought about photography and blog names....and out popped:

One Treehouse Lane

Another reason you should not eat before bed. :)

So what I want to write about under this name will hit me I am sure....just not tonight....

http://onetreehouselane.blogspot.com/