Department : Beauty | Elizabeth Arden | Ceramide Lipstick | Luminous Lip Gloss | Goodwill sale

March 11, 2014
 
This past weekend I went into a Bon-Ton store looking for a Clinique makeup I saw online only to find out it is no longer available in stores and remains online only for its die-hard users. 
 
Seeing my frustration at the time it was taking to find that out, the woman behind the counter told me about some Elizabeth Arden foundations that may work for me and offered to strip off my makeup and do it once more.
 
 I did pass on the beauty treatment because I wasn't alone and didn't want to make my husband wait for me, but I was interested in what she had to say.   When she told me they didn't have what I wanted, I was wandering back over to the Estee Lauder counter where I got my most recent foundation Double Wear Maximum Coverage, so I think she wanted to be sure I would shop in her area....but in taking the time to assist me, she helped me try some new products I normally wouldn't have plus gave me little samples of things she thought would interest me.
 
In getting the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Cream Foundation, I was given a cosmetic bag filled with great products and two of them were these lip products.
 
One of the simplest things to make any woman feel pretty with or without makeup on is by simply adding a touch of lipstick. I think it's the first thing we wanted our mothers to put on us as a child and it is the one thing we never outgrow loving.
 
I am wowed with the performance of both this Luminous Lip Gloss and Ceramide Lipstick.  The color is beautiful on...and was rich, creamy and long lasting. My lips felt soft and I found I wasn't re-applying product because it was still there working.
 
Another definite must have in my purse!
 
This Thursday, March 13th, Bon-Ton stores will begin their GOODWILL sale and it is the perfect opportunity to hit the cosmetic counters and try something new for yourself and helping others.
 
With every piece of donated gently used clothing or home textile item, you will receive a coupon good for 25% off regular and sale priced merchandise. And that same coupon is good for 20% off cosmetics....they hardly ever have coupon discounts.
 
I plan on stopping in to pick up another foundation (will review in the next post because its fantastic) and getting another cosmetic bag if they are still available. And should I find another shade of lipstick...I will be sure to share that too.
 
 
{pink bloom}