Michaels Craft Store | purchases | 50 cent sale

March 5, 2014

After Chinese for lunch today, I walked down to the Big Lots store for a few cosmetics and stopped at Michaels Craft store and found a few more goodies.

Everything at Michaels was on sale and the majority of items were fifty cents.

I love gifting homemade food items in gift boxes so whenever they are on sale I stock up.  These were normally $4.99 and $6.99 on sale for $1.99 for smaller and $2.69 for larger with the tray.
 
 
 
These are coated 8" x 10" bags in assorted colors and patterns. Perfect for gifts and even carrying your lunch every day - 50 cents
 
 
colored string, perfect for tying food things closed or anything - 50 cents
 
 
there were matching stationary items in tons of different categories and everything was - 5o cents.  I just grabbed some pencils for a little friend of mine who started kindergarten this year.
Great for easter basket fill.
 
 
 I Love trims as I am a huge crafter.  As soon as I saw these by the pencils and other stationary goods that matched in color I grabbed them.  They are perfect for crafting, card making and scrapbooking but also for adding special touches to anything.  My mind went to decorating those colored foam Easter eggs.  I have some done and I even saw roses of matching colors and again...all are 50 cents this week.
I know I should have taken more pics, but it is the impulse aisle...the one you form a line in to get checked out in Michaels. You can find everything from adorable stationary products to kitchen items...and with this sale you cannot go wrong.  I will be sure to go back one more time before Sunday when I think this sale ends.