Department: Beauty | Ulta | OPI | Kermit and more

March 10, 2014
 
While out of town yesterday we stopped at the ULTA store to check and see if a few of the new things out on line that I had ordered were also available there.  After checking not only the backroom and other stores, the helpful sales assistant checked her system to see that my requests are so new they have not shipped to stores.
 
Which was fine because I should be getting them in the mail either today or tomorrow but who wants to wait right?  Beauty waits for no one. ;)
 
I was interested in trying the new OPI peel-able {for glitter polish} nail product to see if in fact it does what it claims.  I have a few glitters that I wanted to try yet always hesitated because of the trouble in removing them after they chip.  This product offered a video on just how easy it has become to remove the polish after using this and I am curious as to how long it will stay on with not only dish washing but every other having reason your hands are wet during the day. So as soon as it comes I will give it a go and let you know. :)
 
I also wanted to try the Sarah Potempa hair bun product.  I get in these moods where after the holidays I want to grow my hair out....{of course until summer comes} and usually I use an elastic to pull it up.  The Dr. Oz show showed why that is a huge NO NO... so after seeing this product demonstrated on QVC a week or so ago, I thought I would try it.  Qvc's was a bit pricier.
 
While in the store I wanted to use up my two $3.50 coupons so I found some cute hair/wrist elastics...yes I know,.. bad bad...a holiday pocketbac holder, a refill, some hair color and a new MUPPETS OPI nail polish in Kermit me to speak.   I love this metallic look, that changes from greenish to purple. And who couldn't love a Muppet?
I put a swatch of the color on a piece of paper (above) and took the picture from two different angles to show the color changes.  It is really pretty.  The blue shown below is Miss Piggy's Big Number and the glitters for this line are super pretty. But at $9.00 a bottle, I settled for Kermit this time.
 
 
 
 
 
OPI Oh so summery Feel!
BRAZIL