Lands End | Colorblock Tote | Clearance Sale

March 8, 2014
 
It's not that I don't have enough totes mind you, because I do.  My husband would attest to that fact as he was uttering something under his breath to that affect as I was standing in line today in the Sears store Land's End Department waiting to pay for this incredibly well made tote.
 
And for $11.19....  I will wait in line.
 
The construction on this bag is heavy duty and with this tucked on my shoulder, Spring cannot hide from me any longer.
 
I have wanted a tote from this company for sometime now and it's not that they are too over priced, it is more that I didn't need another.
 
The size of this bag is roughly 13" x 13" x 7". Big enough to carry a lot yet not the size of a bag that makes you look like your lugging your laundry somewhere.
 
And the inside is filled with pockets and a key keeper.
 
 
 
 
My store had an entire display of these totes on clearance and then they added an additional 60% off that last ticket price. 
 
If your a lover of all things organizational and well made and pretty, check out your Lands End store to find one for yourself.