the SPRING group
GARDEN FREESIA– the scent of freshly cut freesia blends flawlessly with violet petals and a touch of sandalwood.
- green grass ~ the vibrancy of springs first grass is captured in this blend of fresh aie, dew drops, cucumber fizz and new green shoots.
- honeysuckle~ the scent of early spring contained in a blend of sweet honeysuckle, pink peony and freesia with a touch of creamy vanilla.
- lilac blossom ~ delightful lily of the valley blossoms and violets surround lush lilac in this springtime fragrance
LILY POND ~ a common fragrance of a water garden is conjured up by light touches of waterlilies and musk.
- pineapple orchid~
- spring ~
the FRESH PICKED Group
FIRST BLOOM #3 ~ this fragrant blend of peony, apple blossom and plumeria captures the essence of the very first blooms of the season.
GARDEN BOUQUET #4 ~ the prettiest flowers from your local farmers garden. hyacinth, white rose, lily and jasmine turn this fragrance into a delicate delight.
- lemon mint leaf #5~ freshly cut lemon balm and spearmint leaves give a refreshing lift to a blend of vetiver and citrus.
- market peach~
- pineapple mango#7 ~
STRAWBERRY #8–simple and pure sun ripened strawberries are highlightened by mango nectar and soft peach blossoms.
the SUMMERTIME group
- bahama fizz~
- beach cabanna~ the air under a beach cabana is filled with fragrant sweet jasmine, orange blossoms and a hint of fluffy white towels.
- carribean escape~
- coconut leaves~ be transported to the tropics with this fusion of juicy tangerine, papaya and jasmine that gives way to soothing coconut and vanilla notes.
- island margurita~
PALM BEACH COOLER — ready for a cocktail sunshine? this blend of bright berries, sugared grapefruit and fresh coconut is perfect for a day of serious lounging
- peach bellini
- pink sangria
- tiki beach