Featured Post

Bath & Body Works Fall Heritage Rewards Member Appreciation Tote Bag Bundle?

I've been wondering when we will be seeing that Rewards Member Appreciation Tote for Fall.  We could see it out September 14th, as part ...

Search This Blog

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Bath & Body Works | Deal Of The Day For Sunday 12/23

Today's Special Delivery $5 Aromatherapy Body Wash Today Only In Stores!  Offer Valid 12/23


Today's Special Delivery $6 Signature Collection Fine Fragrance Mist Today Only In Stores! Offer Valid 12/22

Today Only! Get Santa's Favorite Gift for 2012 --- Featuring 10 Of Of Our Best Products -- Plus Get an Exclusive 1 Day Only specials in store.

 
I am heading to a B&BW out of town and I am hoping they have some of the scents I like still left on the shelf....

I did get one of the new bounce backs with the Paradise theme products shown and I will get that posted later when I have time.  It is just more of the same thing.