coupons, codes and the tropics on a cold winters night

I thought I posted some of the coupons available now a few blogs ago but on review I see I didn't so here they are.....
 
Beginning January 14th - February 24th (when the new floor set arrives) there is a 20% off code-
in store 8064
online F128064
 
I also have a few free shipping on $25.00 online order codes I will be posting in a separate blog following this as they are one use only, expiring December 31st and I wont need them, first come first serve..
 
I have 19 free shipping with $25.00 online order codes I will be posting in a separate blog that are one use only, expiring January 19th 2013.
 
 
And the 10.00 off a $30.00 or more purchase coupon expires January 1st, 2013 and the online code for that is F128110
in store is 8110
 
A 20% off any online purchase code expiring February 2, 2013 is HOLIDAY20
 
 
HAPPYNY will give you 20% off an online order expiring March 31, 2013
 
 
I am looking forward to the release or re-release of the PaRaDiSe  line of Signature products in the upcoming weeks. The stores have not yet received stock for the new products but word on what they are is slowly leaking out and I for one am quite excited for what I have been told.  I always keep my dining room table set in themes and I can't wait to add some pink flamingos to the sand and shells. 
 
The Body Care line should include:
Fine Fragrance Mist
Triple Moisture Cream
Shower Gel
Body Lotion
Shimmer Mist
Body Scrub
Travel sizes also in a cosmetic bag
Lip gloss
 
In these scents:
 
ARUBA coconut----an island blend of creamy coconut, lychee and white musk.
RIO rumberry---an exotic blend of tropical berries, fresh papaya and vanilla blossom.
BALI mango---an exotic getaway of juicy mango, sugarcane, pink passionflower and luscious nectarine.
 
 
 
Pocketbacs:
 
Berry Sangria
.
.
.
.
.
.
 
Anti Bacterial  Hand soap in foaming and deep cleansing:
 
Mango Paradise
.
.
.
.
.
 
 
 
Candles in 3 wick, 4oz and mini's:
Island Margarita
Tiki Beach
Bahama Fizz
Beach Cabana
Caribbean Escape
Coconut Leaves
Palm Beach Cooler
Peach Belini
Poolside
Pink Sangria
 
 
Accessories:
 
pink flamingo mini candle ring
sleeves