Bath & Body Works | While Visions of Springtime Danced in My Head

As I posted yesterday, I see the Brownies did appear for today's sales.  While I had not tried these myself yet, I read that they were pretty good.  I am currently in the process of making an online order and have added them in my basket.  Should they not sell out before I get my items I will write about them.

I did pick up all of the Paris for Men  items in store some time ago for hubby's stocking, but I thought since it is b3/g3 and $1.00 shipping I could do a bit of shopping from home and I would get some for my brother and brother in law. 

This scent is not my favorite of all of the men's fragrances, but it is okay....worth at least a can for them to try.  I am skipping the lotion for the gifts though, all of the men around here aren't lotion users...they are " I don't use that" men.

Now for me and what I like on him,  the new Dark Amber scent moved up to the top of the list second only to Twilight Woods.  Out of all of the men's, and he does have them all including the C.O.Bigelow brand, Twilight Woods smells like what a man should smell like.  Not perfume. Some of the men's scents on the cosmetic counters give me an instant migraine.

I added some of the Three Cheers products to the shopping cart as well.   I saw them in store and grabbed some there with coupons recently, but I wanted to make sure I had enough of the strawberry shower gels because when I am not using them in the shower I am using them at the sink as hand soap.  It reminds me of my childhood and bubble baths with strawberry scented bubble bath.  I can't remember what brand it was now....maybe suave....but it was one of those happy memories triggered when I first smelled the Strawberry Sparkler last year.

Earlier today the
Three Cheers products weren't on the online site...then they reappeared.  A few days ago one or two of the products were priced at $5.50.....and now they are all showing up as the buy 3 get 3 sale.  And when you have been around B&BW for as long as I have been, you know everything with B&BW is buy it when you see it....because it may be gone Quick.

The scentportables are on a good sale now -2 for $5.00 or 5 for $10.  I stocked up on a bunch of them for my gift towers and baskets but I could use more refills.  I don't want to take a chance on waiting for SAS and not getting the scents I want.

I was looking at the $5.00 candles and I think I could use a few more of those for my gift baskets, yet which ones should I choose?  I have so many of the holiday scented candles....and they are wonderful, but I am ready for something different.  Aren't you?

I was making a list earlier of some spring scented candles I am interested in, too bad some of these aren't on sale now....

  • strawberry
  • market peach
  • lemon mint leaf
  • first bloom
  • garden bouquet
  • pineapple mango
  • melon
  • green grass
  • garden freesia
  • lilac bloom
  • pineapple orchid
  • honeysuckle
  • spring
  • lily pond
I know its December and cold and Christmas didn't even get here yet.....but is it so wrong to want to smell Springtime.....especially with a prediction of ice overnight.....?   I wonder what Santa dreams of.