The sexiest Night on Television -- Victorias Secret Fashion Show

Around this time, every year I love curling up watching tons of holiday specials...and every year the Victoria's Secret Fashion show happens around this time of December....my birthday, also a must see.  While I certainly don't have big metal feathered wings that I can walk around here in, (mine are more subtle and unseen)  :)   I do have a huge investment into Victoria's Secrets.....hundreds and hundreds of sets and panties....  Black VS card ....will travel.



The behind the scenes work that goes into this production is awesome as it is much more that scantily clad models running around a stage.

This years show opened up with a circus theme, and moved into plenty of backstage shots and the models talking about the beautiful locations they get to travel to -----to give us those 30 second spots to sell panties, bras and fantasies.  I never realized there were 40 Angels.

I loved the next segment of Rhianna singing and the costuming the girls wore.

Next, they talked about the behind the scenes work to come up with the Calendar themed outfits that would be part of this show.....a year in the making......and while Bruno Mars sang, each model came out beautifully costumed for every month.  Love, Love.

What do each of those hand made items cost?

Now Justin Bieber just sang accompanied by a guitarist singing---- "as long as you loved me"

He is singing again as the models walk wearing adorable outfits PINK line --- Pinball machine.  I would never have thought to put winter wear with that bra......   ;)

Cat leotard with a burgandy metallic bra?  Meow.....

I liked Maroon 5's performance better last year.  But I prefer my men a wee bit older....

Now they are talking to the models about dating.....
how old are these girls.....?????     ;)

Back to Bruno again....."young girls"     what an incredible opening costume.....black body outfit and huge wings and feathers draping.....each one more lovely than the last.

Now a bio of Candace.....started as a fit model.....now they say she's a huge model...

And Rhianna ...."fresh off of the runway"  ...with Candace in huge purple floral wings....Floral themed costumes ......complete with vines, flowers and lily pads...

Final model walk...all costumes..performers take a bow.

Backstage Secrets.
and done.

Photo Credit