Bath & Body Works | Holiday - The Deluxe Gift ~ $250.00

When I was in my store this past Monday picking up my Twisted Peppermint things the manager brought out the DELUXE gift, for me to see.


A large pedestal filled with numerous layers of B&BW products wrapped up in cello for a price tag of $250.00.

She mentioned that it wasn’t yet available to be put out, even though I saw one in another store for sale.

Each of the layers of this gift are cardboard circles with cutouts to hold each item individually…all sitting atop of a large pink/red cake plate. Having all of these products on hand, I thought it would be a nice way…on a much smaller level of course...to wrap up gifts instead of baskets.

I know in our bakery supply stores here in town as well as the five and dimes, you can find those cake plates for the base. And if you have a cook or baker on your gift list buying a really nice cake plate/server will be an extra present!

As soon as I have a minute I will post my version as well as the one pictured in the holiday gift guide and in store.